Hello Everyone! Merry Christmas! I hope you’ve all had a good week so far! Mine is going pretty good so far. I’m going to keep this post short, I’m writing this late and I’m tired haha.
- Base Coat: OPI – Matte Nail Envy
- White: China Glaze – White on White
- Reindeer Body and Ears: OPI – You Don’t Know Jacques
- Antlers: Brown Acrylic Paint
- Black Reindeer Noses: Wet n Wild – Black Creme
- Rudolph Nose: Zoya – Sarah
- Eyes: White/Black Acrylic Paint
- Top Coat: INM – Out the Door Top Coat
My sister and I also made nail polish ornaments (they’re everywhere this year, so I’m not sure who created them first, but here’s a tutorial from The Nail Network on how to create them).
Thanks for reading! Have a great day! 🙂